Well. Someone’s a little demanding.
But okay *salutes*
I’m sorry I don’t know her ;-;
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
Um… I think I’d tell the people I was closest to, like my family and very close friends. But other than that I wouldn’t want it to be the thing people focus on. I’d rather spend that time with them and be happy and do things that I’ve always wanted to do so they have good memories. And I don’t think I’d be afraid, just sad.
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
I think love, just because love is one of the most important things I think. However it’s kind of redundant because I feel like trust and love tend to go hand in hand. But still.
Thank you for asking :3
Like an idiot.
More than you could ever afford.
I don’t know what changed though
1. Tell me the truth, what made you start liking the person you like now?
This is a very daunting question.
2. What on your body is hurting or bothering you?
I accidentally punched myself in the nose… My nose hurts.
3. What was your last thought before going to bed last night?
I don’t remember what I was thinking but I remember the first time, I was worried. Then the second time I was very happy.
4. What are you listening to?
My dog snoring super obnoxiously.
5. What’s something you’re not looking forward to?
Um… I don’t know to be honest.
Why thank you
“Please inform your mother that she needs to turn her cellphone on in order to receive calls. Thank you.”
Oh my goodness… Okay, leggo!
1: What are you wearing?
A black t-shirt and blue polar bear pj pants…
2: Ever been in love?
Indeed I have.
3: Ever had a terrible break-up?
Oh yes, yes I have.
4: How tall are you?
Um… 171cm I think?
5: How much do you weigh?
I have absolutely no idea.